Free Time

jeudi 4 juin 2015

It was amazing !

          Hello ! My name is Samya and I went this year in Stuttgart with a group of 62 students. It was amazing! First I wasn't expecting this trip to be great but I was wrong. We learned a lot of things and had a lot of fun. My favorite part was when we had some free time in the city and after diner when we played games all together. I liked visiting the Porsche and the Mercedes museums too. Even if I am not an expert in cars they where beautiful. So if you are a student who wants to do this trip do it because it's really great but be warned you have to climb 400 steps every day. If you are brave enough than have a great trip ! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.