Free Time

mercredi 3 juin 2015

My personal feelings (Alexandre Bouzariata)

I really enjoyed this trip in Germany, even if it was for few little days. The place where we slept was really as pleasant as the group of student with wich I made this trip. During this trip to Stuttgart I loved to visit the Porshe Museum, the single building was a piece of art by itself. when we were out the meseum we were asking ourself how it was able to stand. In the building we saw all the evolution of the cars during decades before the nowern cars.I also really enjoyed the free times in the streets of the city and I really liked the fact of speaking to the inhabitant of this city, to interrogate them about their way to live. The downtown was magnificent and the people didn't hesitate to help uss and to answered to our questions.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.