Free Time

mercredi 3 juin 2015

The Mercedes Museum

During our trip in Germany we visited many places, such as the Airport of Stuttgart or the Porsche Museum... But the one I liked the most was the Mercedes-Benz Museum because it was incredible. The Museum is really big and I couldn't visit all because I wasn't fast enough but I still seen most of it. At the start of the visit we received audio-guides and directly went to the top floor. From here we lowered each floors one by one. And in every floors we could listen to some part of the story of Mercedes-Benz. We seen lot of cars, old, older and new ones, but there wasn’t only auto-mobiles we have seen buses, trucks and even a plane. My favourite part of the museum was the elevator at the start it was really cool.


DA SILVA Lionel

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.