Free Time

mercredi 3 juin 2015

Velmani solo

In Germany I loved everything.

I liked the free time ,I go shopping (clothing, sport, weapon etc ...)
These are the same store as in France but not weapon store
I eat in fast food also
The Donner in Germany is 4.50€ ,it's the same cost in France but it is smaller, there is no sauce and no fried but it was good
I loved the german food, but not the sandwiches because there was only cheese or sausage.
The Breakfast was good because we have a lot of choice
I loved my time the evening from 19h to 22h, we played billiards, card, we talked with friends; we speak with the American.
We laughed a lot when we played billiards at all because I missed a lot of my shots but I had win 7 games
I really enjoyed the Wednesday night because it was the Champion League match (Semi final) FCBarcelone-FCBAYERN the atmosphere was just magical.(His should have been the psg in place of Barcelona)
There was a projection of full cartoon in the center of the square.
I liked to question the people.
I most preferred visiting porshe that mercedes because it was simple and beautiful cars were there was even a video game
The visit of the airport which was also interresting but too long at the airport they give us much information about the airport
I will never forget the stairs, it was really exhausting to climb
stuutgart is really beautiful

I had already go travel with school trip but stuttgart was the best travelPour les photos télécharger le lien open office  

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.