Free Time

mercredi 3 juin 2015


We are French students who went to stuttgart May 4, 2015 and and we returned May 7, 2015.
We went to Germany to visit several places for the sustainable development like the airport, Mercedes-Benz factory and museum, and Porsche factory and museum too. It was not the first time I went to Stuttgart, but then I saw things I had never seen. 
It was rewarding to be able to speak a language with which people it is not their mother tongue. I can speak German because I’m learning it but I wanted to try my skill in English so I used very little German. My favorite visit was the airport because being able to put in place an airport staff member, and be able to take the bus which takes the passengers boarding. We could see also the most expensive in Europe fire truck.


                                      















                             
                                              The fire truck     

                               
                                   



Inside views of the airport

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.